Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little Elena

My cute little neice Elena, who by the way is now almost 8 week (crazy how fast time goes by), had her baby dedication ceremony this past Sunday. This is a tradition with our church. A baby dedication is a ceremony in which parents, and sometimes entire families, make a commitment before the Lord to submit a child to God's will and to raise that child according to God's Word and God's ways.
Little Elena, being held by her daddy along with my nephews and sister Noemi. 
My parents holding their granddaughter
My little sister Damaris-who is the godmother
My sister Eunice

My proud dad who did the dedication
Didn't this picture turn out so good?! I was so proud because both my girls actually looked at the camera and smiled. Yay for good family pictures.
After the ceremony we all enjoyed some good mexican food. I love my big ol family. So much fun when we're all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment