Sunday, August 28, 2011

10 Day you Challenge-8 fears



Eight Fears! Hmmm...this could be a toughy

1. My biggest fear has always been losing someone so close to me, like my husband, my two daughters, or like my mom, dad or sisters. I can't even imagine!
2. Being alone.
3. I'm not afraid to die however, I'm afraid and fear how I may die. If I'm going to die, I want to not feel it and die peacefully with family surrounding me or whatever. I fear dying in like some tragic accident or burning alive, drowning, being tortured, etc...
4. Snakes and spiders, ewww!
5. Demonic forces-I believe in all this stuff-It happens
6. Someone breaking into our house while Robert is out of town or gosh even while he's here
7. Rejection. I feel like everyone I meet is a friend. I hate the thought of having enemies.
8. Public speaking. I'm not a good speaker so do not put me in front of a crowd, unless I'm singing. That's a different story.

No comments:

Post a Comment