Friday, June 17, 2011

3rd times a Charm

My cute little sister (seriosuly doesn't weigh more than 101 lbs) is having her 3rd child today!! She's in the hospital now. Yay! I'm so excited to be an aunt for the 3rd time and to a little itty bitty chicita. She's got 2 boys and her wishes and prayers of having a girl is coming true today. We can't wait to hold and snuggle her before the day is before. I'm just sure she'll be just as tan and black haired as my two cute little nephews. We still don't know what name she'll pick but I'll let you know later...... By the way, 3rd baby, 2 weeks early! All three of her babies have been 2 weeks early. Seriously. As I said, 3rd times a charm. Maybe off by one day but seriously....she's never been past due, but early due. Lucky girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment