Tuesday, September 7, 2010

DC trip soon to come...

I know I've been back from DC now for a week and I've yet to post pictures. I've had every intention I promise. After loading all our pictures last week unto Roberts laptop, his cord broke. I can't even get on! I was so going to post pictures up on Friday and then I find out I can't even turn his computer on due to cord issues. :( sad face! Had I known this would happen, I would have kept the pictures on the memory card so I could simply load them to my work laptop. Sorry peeps, I know ya'll were dying to see my pictures. :) My family really wants to see them and they haven't even had the opportunity either.
Unfortunately we don't have a backup so we should be receiving a new cord in the next few days. But so you know...we did have so much fun! It was somewhat our first trip without the girls and it was perfect. We didn't have to haul around strollers into the metro trains, carry around diaper bags, no crying or complaining, we were able to stay out as late as we wanted, etc... DC-at least the way we did it, would have been really hard with children.
Any ways, I will say, 3 days is definitely not enough. I didn't get to see ALL I wanted. There's so much to do and see. I can't wait to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment