Thursday, September 23, 2010

Babies everywhere oh my!

Three of my friends all had babies within a day apart. Seriously! I thought it was interesting. They are all so cute and it makes me crave one again. JUST KIDDIN' PEEPS! I'm okay with my one year old for now. :) I just love the newborn smell and how small and itty bitty they are, however I don't miss the waking up every 2-4 hours. Any ways, I haven't met 2 of the babies yet, but I hope to very soon. All mom's are doing well.

Introducing all three babies in the order they were born....

Ben and Laura May's son:
Grayson Benjamin
Born September 19
Weighed 9 lbs, 1 oz, 21 in
Laura's got a blog..check it out!
Jason and Kim Aldridge's little girl:
Sloan Elise
Born September 20
Weighed 6 lbs, 6 oz, 19 in
Dustin and Amanda Smith's girly:
Emelia Grace
Born September 21
Weighed 9 lbs, 3 oz, 21 in Aren't they precious?! I think it's neat how they all were born within one day apart. So many babies!! I love it!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment