Friday, September 10, 2010

Art for fun anyone?

I love to paint when I actually give myself the time to do it. I would do it more often if I didn't work so much. To be completely honest, I'd love to do children's art work for nurseries and sell them.

I decided to paint 2 paintings for one of my dear friends whose expecting the end of this month. This meant a lot to me and I wanted to do something special for her. She's having a little girl. She's been through so much and has suffered through several miscarriages.

So in order to make the perfect bird on canvas, I bought pretty scrapbook paper and I then used a friend who has a cricutt machine (on my wish list) to cut a perfect bird. I would not have been able to do it otherwise. I had to get creative.

Here's the first
and the 2nd
and the two together
When I get the chance to stop by her house I'll take a picture and post it later. She loved both! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment