Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Haircut

Arianna's hair (my 4 year old) a litttle less than 2 years ago looked like this. No joke. I mean this is Avonlea below and she's just now turning two.
I think I waited long enough to not cut it. This is how long it was.  
 It was time! I got a little sad about this.
 So I took her over to this cute, little and so much fun kid barber shop called Snip-its.

 Such a big girl. She definitely felt special.
 Getting her hair done!
 Props to her because she did sooooo good!!! She loved every minute of it.
 And the after. Too cute huh?!

 We had fun getting her first haircut. I didn't mind spending a little extra just to make her first haircut  special. It was worth every penny.
 Oh, and this is how they entertain them: Cartoons on a screen
 and lots and lots of suckers!
 and to finish it off, I thought I'd throw in a couple of pictures of Avonlea showing off her backstreet boys moves. 

No comments:

Post a Comment