Thursday, September 8, 2011

ughhh!!!

So my computer is currently ehemmm....BROKEN-Help me!!! I realized yesterday that I can not, let me repeat, I can not live without a freakin' computer! Seriously guys, I feel as though I've been robbed. I hate this. I feel naked almost. I know sad right?! You can judge all you want.
I'm on my sister's computer at the moment and I hate it! I don't want to download pictures on here. That's stupid. Also her laptop keyboard doesn't work well. Like certain letter keys you have to hit hard in order for it to pick up the letter (HATE), so I've got a keyboard plugged in so I can type on here and not have a problem. Can we say GHETTO!
So Robert is out of town for 2 weeks and the computer has been my escape for times such as these. It relaxes me. When Robert isn't home after putting girls down, I can get on the computer for as long as I want without having to worry we're not spending time together. I have 3 different blogs I want to write. This would be the most perfect time for me because they take me time and right now I CAN'T!!! I'm screaming...really!
I'm annoyed right now. I really am. So until my computer works, you will not see me on here. Sorry guys, I know you're so disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment