Friday, September 2, 2011

10 Day you Challenge-3 Films



3 Films? Are you kidding me?! It's hard to narrow it down. I wrote down the first 3 that came to mind first.

1. Wild Hearts Can't be Broken. This is such an old movie. But it's Fabulous. It's a true story about a young girl during the Great Depression who dives horses for a living and falls in love with a hottie. Tragedy hits, but she doesn't let it stop her from doing what she loves most. Watch it! It's good!

2. The Notebook-Oh wow! I haven't met anyone who has not loved this movie. This movie is wonderful! Such a great romance/love story. Their love is so strong and dang makes me hope I die with my loved one.

3. Just Friends-This one made me laugh so hard! From beginning to end. I loved it! And Ryan Reynolds-geesh, he makes the movie even better to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment