Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Facts about Me

Thought you might like to know a little more about me by sharing some facts, maybe fun facts about me that you may not know:

*I'm a Mexirican. Yep full on Hispanic, 1/2 Mexican, 1/2 Puerto Rican-yet I'm a white pale girl! Hate it!
*I'm bilingual in Spanish and English, don't try talking bad about me in Spanish, because I'll know!
*I married a white guy-so technically speaking we're an innerracial marriage
*I have two little girls who are blonde, not a dirty blonde, but BLONDE! Not a lick of Spanish in them.
*I'm loud-not braggin', just sayin'-it's hard for me to whisper
*I'm a negotiater at heart. I'm not embarrassed to ask either. I don't settle for the prices marked. Garage/yard sales, flea markets, craigslist, etc... I've found some great deals and have actually gotten my friends great deals.
*I've tried out for America's Got Talent-didn't make it unfortunately
*I've tried out for American Idol-sadly again didn't make it
*I've got an acrylic painting of Tennessee Iris's hanging in the Nashville Titan's Coliseum
*I love and enjoy painting-anything related to kids. I need to do this a little more though. I don't do it enough.
*I've traveled to 7 countries in Europe at the age of 16, have seen Niagara falls, traveled to Mexico/Puerto Rico several times, and have been to the Bahamas. I wish I could say more.
*I've shopped the Biggest Mall of America because I actually won a trip to Minnesota after signing up for one of those things that you never think you'll win...well I was wrong!
*I've sang with the Southern Gospel Band-The Gaither Band and have sang with Avalon
*Working on a Christian CD-ongoing now for about 5 years
*I've met Dolly Parton at a Mexican Restaurant, Faith Hill and Tim Mcgraw at Cracker Barrel, Christian singers Joy Williams and Jacky Valezquez at a studio, Christian singer Natalie Grant at Christ Church, and Melinda Doolittle from American Idol at a business luncheon. And no, it wasn't from afar, I actually went up to them and spoke. You only really get one opportunity so why not.
*I ran the Nashville Music City 1/2 Marathon
*I've camped out in my own backyard. Dorky, I know, but yet fun.
*I've been splunking-actually a bit scary
*I've met an actual murderer right before it happened. Shocking and really sad.

That's all I can think for now. So what fun facts do I not know about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment