Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Relieved

I know this is TMI and I'm going to share my thoughts for a second, but I woke up this morning to my period. Yep! I was happy. I smiled so big, looked up and said, thank you Jesus. For a bit there I thought I may be pregnant again. My periods have been coming regularly, however I didn't get a period last month and I was getting a bit worried. My husband and I figured it was the change in birth control. This time, I'm on the white sugar pill week, suppose to get it and it's Wednesday before I get it. I've never been one of those lucky girls who knows the day and time of when it's going to hit. So I just didn't know if it was coming. Its more of a gambling game for me, 'maybe today or maybe tomorrow, maybe now..i better be ready'.

In the last few days I've been soooo tired and I thought for a second yesterday, 'this is the very way I felt before I found out I was having Avonlea'! I came home straight from work and seriously crashed. Now, this doesn't happen often since the girls are normally home, but they were with their grandmother so I had a chance to actually take a nap. Otherwise, naps would be out of the question. And normally had I been pregnant I would have already gotten sick which didn't happen this time around. So really, I don't know why I worried so much.

Any ways, I'm good. No babies anytime soon. I seriously would die telling work I was pregnant again. I'm not quite ready for a 3rd child just yet. :) I don't think I could handle it right now. One day...just not now. I'd like Avonlea to be at least 2-3 before I even consider once again. Oh and I would actually LOVE to plan the next one since that hasn't happened with either of my girls. So thank you God for my period. I'm so relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment