Friday, October 21, 2011

Love is Forgiving

I just finished reading the best.book.ever! Oh my goodness, I couldn't put it down. It was definitely a page turner and I highly recommend it. If you love 'love' stories then this is the book for you. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. The book is about a young girl (at the young age of 8 years old) who is sold into prostituion. Angel is a bitter woman who trusts no man. God tells a man named Michael Hosea to marry her. He does and she learns to love---until fear overwhelms her and she returns to her formal life because that's all she knows and feels she's undeserving of the life Michael is offering her.
It honestly couldn't have come at a better time for my life. I'm currently attending a women's bible study at church and our study is on the book of Hosea in the bible. The book of Hosea is such a great story about our forgiving God/Father. I had several girlfriends mention this novel book to me and I'm so glad I listened. 'Redeeming Love' is based of off the book in the bible that we're currently studying-in a romantic sort of way, yet very true to the word. This is a wonderful love story. Please read it. It's AMAZING! It's one of those that you'll not want to put down. I promise. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment