Monday, April 18, 2011

Tax Day Relief Deals all around you!

Here's what we're having for dinner tonight!

I love Chinese and I've actually been craving it for a while now. So when I heard that they're taking 15% off your meal TODAY I knew immediately what I wanted tonight. :) Yummy! Can't wait.


Here are a few other deals around the area:


1. Papa Johns - Monday, April 18, you can get relief simply by entering the "1040" promotional code when placing orders at papajohns.com. Good for online purchases.


2. P.F. Chang's will offer 15% off on Monday, April 18 (all dine in and take-out orders).


3. At Office Depot you can get FREE copies (up to 25 pages) of tax returns, at participating Office Depot branches through Monday, April 18.


4. Whole Foods and Electronics Express will be paying the sales tax for their customers Monday.


5. MaggieMoo's ice cream is giving away free treats from 3 to 6 p.m.


6. Cinnabon is giving away free treats between 6 and 8 pm.


I'm sure there are many more...so go off and enjoy some of these freebies and discounts!

No comments:

Post a Comment