Monday, February 7, 2011

Warm weather, hurry up and get here already!

Two weekends ago when Robert got home we made sure to spend quality family time together. Especially since we had nice weather. Really. I wore a light jacket and geesh, Robert wore shorts and a short sleeved shirt!

So obviously, I'm not a teacher so I can't wish for snow days, because if it snows I still have to work. It doesn't matter how bad the roads are, I'm required to work. I've had enough snow days. Really! When it snows or it looks like it's going to snow that means TRAFFIC. It normally means that it's going to take me well over an hour to get home from work. People are just too dramatic. Really. It also means that my 10 minute walk from my car to my work building is going to be painful. Because I work downtown, the wind seems so much stronger. It hits my face so hard and it hurts. I wish I could afford to park in the garage, but I can't fork up $10 for one day. It's just too much. Even if it's below zero degrees, I won't do it. I'm too cheap. I rather spend that money on something else.
So anyways, that weekend we had some decent doable weather. We loved it and decided to take girls on a walk and to the park. We had a great time and really enjoyed ourselves.

Arianna loves the park and Avonlea loves the swing. She cried everytime we tried taking her out.

Avonlea trying the slides. She loved it!

We walked through the streets of a neighborhood and Robert and I had the best talk while the girls enjoyed the wagon ride.

So nice weather....we really want you now. We've had too many snow days. I'm ready to see them come to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment