Saturday, July 14, 2012

Happenings

1. I got a new job as a bilingual head start teacher-kill me now! ;) I'll be taking care of 15 children (3-5 year olds) for 6 hours Monday-Friday!!! I never thought I'd be a teacher, but here I am now doing the last thing I'd ever thought I'd be doing.

2. Both my girls start school Monday. Avonlea will start at a preschool/daycare and Arianna will be starting kindergarten. yikes!!!

3. Robert has been traveling non stop. He's gone next week, home for 3 weeks and then off traveling again for 8 weeks straight!!! Talk about roughness on me starting a new job, taking care of dropping and getting girls at daycare/school, and just not having him around to help is h.a.r.d! Not only that, but it's hard on our relationship too.

4. My sister-in-law Angela just had baby Owen weighing in at 8lbs, 1oz, and 19 inches. Hard to believe since the girl is super tiny.

5. We moved both girls into the same room so I can have my own room to store stuff (i'm being selfish-we only have 3 bedrooms and i'm tired of putting my crafts, gift stuff, party stuff in garage).

6.  My little sis is getting married in just a few weeks-with that comes prepping for the day and taking care of throwing a shower for her and having a bachelorate night. Oh and I'm taking care of dessert table at reception.

7. My baby turns 3 the end of July and with that comes a party. I just sent out the evites and I'll need to start prepping for that too!

Lots going on and happening all so fast! People, please pray for me because thinking of everything stresses me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment