Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Getting to know you...

1. What's something you've eaten and liked, but didn't think you would? Blue cheese. I used to hate the smell and the thought of it and then I started working at Olive Garden and it was introduced to me. YUMMMM!

2. Plastic surgery..yay or nay? back in the day I used to be so sad for girls who hated their bodies..thinking they should be happy with their own, UNTIL I had babies and my boobs became empy saggy prunes and my stomach became a road map with excessive wrinkles and stretch marks. Now I say go for it! I may when I can or if I can afford it one day. But just so you know...I'm against being over excessive and becoming noticeably plastic too!!! aka, cat woman.

3. 2 things you love about spring are.....? Warm weather and short sleeved shirts.

4. When's the last time you went on a picnic? Arrington Vineyards a few days ago-I love love love this place. Mix the atmosphere with great wine and fun friends and it's muahh..perfecto!

5. What's your favorite phone app? texting...to the point and quick! I still like talking though..don't get me wrong, but when all I need is to know a quick something, it comes in so handy.

6. Who does the grocery shopping in your house? Up until 2 weeks ago it was both Robert and I somewhat. Robert got into the couponing thing and has now passed that on to me since I'm at home now. Publix bogo's mixed with coupons...lots and lots of savings!!!

7. Would you rather take a spin class or zumba? Zumba all the way! Never have done spin actually, but zumba is in my blood somewhat with the merengue and salsa music...however even though I'm 100% hispanic, I've got zero coordination when it comes to dancing, but I like to think I know it regardless. It's a lot of fun.

8. How often do you go out to dinner? About once a week...mostly on weekends. I try to cook 4-5 nights a week, except Tuesday's and Thursday's. I've got bible study on Tuesday's and Robert's got volleyball on Thursday's. We're on our own at home with sandwiches or microwave crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment